- This event has passed.
Marathon Tailgate in the Strip
May 7, 2017 @ 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Strip District Neighbors will be hosting a tailgate on 20th Street between Penn and Liberty Ave. Come enjoy live music, games and food and drink.
– Pennsylvania Libations will be serving Bloody Mary’s
– Pittsburgh Winery will be selling Sangrias
– Allegheny Coffee & Tea Exchange will be selling nitro coffee from the tap
– Edgars Best Tacos in Pittsburgh will be serving breakfast tacos from their food truck
– Chase and the Barons will be performing live
– The Yards will be providing the corn hole boards
The HUB Parking Garage will be providing a free shuttle to and from downtown from their garage on the corner of 26th and Railroad Street.
Parking is $5 all day
Free Shuttle to Convention Center from 5am – 2pm
Shuttles run every 15 minutes
Drop off / Pick Up locations:
27th and Railroad (The Hub Parking Garage)
21st and Smallman Street (St. Stanislaus Church)
17th and Smallman Street (near Produce Terminal, Strip District Tailgate on Penn Avenue)
Convention Center West Side (Pick Up on the East Side)
The theme is black and yellow so we will be giving away pom poms, beads, terrible towels, cow bells, poster boards and more! Hope to see you there!
This event is sponsored by Strip District Neighbors
Strip District Neighbors (Neighbors) is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to promoting the economic development and a high quality of life in Pittsburgh’s Strip District Neighborhood and to preserving the personality, integrity, and character of the Strip.