[tl;dr: $10 gets you some soup from awesome Pittsburgh chefs and the $ goes to local artists.]
Soup N’At is back! Great to see this event continue. Soup N’at is the Pittsburgh version of the Sunday Soup crowdfunding. Check out some of our past posts on Soup N’at here.
How does Soup N’at work?
- Each guest donates $10 in cash at the door
- Guests eat soup donated by Pittsburgh restaurants, usually accompanied by delicious bread
- Local artists present their projects
- Each guest casts a vote for their favorite project.
- The winning project takes home all of the $ that was collected at the door.
Soup N’at – Sunday, February 25, 2018
Location: The Union Project
- For soup:
– Bar Marco (gluten-free)
– Black Radish Kitchen (vegan)
– Park Bruges
– Penn’s Corner Farm Alliance and the East End Food Co-op will be providing vegetables that will be made into soup
- Dessert from Ace Hotel Pittsburgh‘s Whitfield
- Bread from Allegro Hearth Bakery
- Flowers from Trader Joes