It’s June! It’s raining in Pittsburgh. Which means it is time for the Three Rivers Arts Festival. Last year I was so looking forward to seeing Benjamin Booker perform and he was on stage for all of 5 minutes before a torrential downpour that lasted the rest of the evening.
Here is the line up for the main stage for the 2016 Three Rivers Arts festival (this is the big stage in Point State Park aka the Dollar Bank Main Stage).
All of these performances are FREE!
2016 Three Rivers Arts Festival Main Stage Music
Friday, June 3
- 7:30-9pm // Michael Franti & Spearhead // Follow @
Saturday, June 4
- Noon-1pm // The Armadillos // Follow @ArmadillosPitt
- 2-3pm // South 79
- 4-5pm // The Allegheny Drifters
- 6-7pm // Town Mountain // Follow @TownMountain
- 7:30-9pm // Dave Grisman Sextet // Follow @David_Grisman
Sunday, June 5
Monday, June 6
- Noon-1pm // Geña y Peña
- 7:30-9pm // The Mendelssohn Choir and Steve Hackman: Defying Gravity // Follow @stereohideout & @
Tuesday, June 7
Wednesday, June 8
- 7:30-9pm // Charles Bradley & His Extraordinaires // Follow @
Thursday, June 9
Friday, June 10
Saturday, June 11
Sunday, June 12