Not a baker? Not a problem. You can impress your family with a custom laser etched pie. TechShop Pittsburgh is offering a pretty cool class for Thanksgiving. You and your guest will get to use the Trotec laser cutter and will take home a custom laser-etched desert.
If you haven’t had a chance to explore TechShop yet – this is a great starter class. I am a huge fan of using the laser cutter and this pie workshop is a great way to spend an evening preparing a special Thanksgiving treat.
- Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2104
- Time: 7pm
- Location: TechShop Pittsburgh, Bakery Square
- Cost: $75 for 2 people, $55 for 2 people if one person is a TechShop member (If you want to attend solo – call the front desk for pricing)
- Register Online here – http://techshop.ws/class_signup.html?no_back=1&a=1&i=114166188
Also – check out the upcoming Party at TechShop on December 4, 2014 for another great chance to check out what TechShop has to offer.
Here are some related articles about TechShop…
- How TechShop DC-Arlington Enabled a High School Senior to Start a Business (tech.co)
- Hardware Hackathon; Mark Hatch of TechShop to Introduce Team Pitches (websummit.net)
- Maker Professional Training Program (eleventhstack.wordpress.com)
- How TechShop is Bringing the Sharing Economy to Manufacturing (socialmediatoday.com)