Well I was just about to write about the Fineview and South Side Slopes Step Treks. But Diana Nelson Jones and I must be thinking the same thing. She just posted about both of these events on her blog for the Post-Gazeete – Walkabout. So click here to read her post about both of these great events.
This is one of my favorite photos of Pittsburgh that I took on the Step Trek in 2006. That was the graffiti on the wall at the time. I wonder if it is still there…
- Saturday, October 1, 8:30 am
- 1300 Howard Street Pittsburgh, PA
- Register here – http://stepathon.org/registration/
- Saturday, October 8, 11am
- Josephine & 21st Streets
- Register here – http://www.southsideslopes.org/steptrek/registration
Franklin Chen says
I remember doing the Fineview Step-a-thon in 2006. It was definitely a fun, surreal experience. I would do it again on Saturday but have other plans already, unfortunately. Maybe next year! The South Side Slops Step Trek sounds fun, so I'll consider doing it.
I went to the Step Trek. It was great! A short report: http://ow.ly/6RE5O