Pittsburgh is waking up from a long winter nap. Spring is in the air and here are a few ways to get out and about this weekend. You can listen to IheartPGH chat live with Jim and Randy on WDVE 102.5 FM most Friday mornings at 6:45 am.
- Friday, April 8 @ Noon
- The Peepster – a mobile marshmallow peep will be rolling into downtown today
- Look for the giant yellow guy on Wood Street outside of McCormick and Schmicks
- The biggest baddest outdoor film festival around makes a stop in Pittsburgh for the weekend
- Benefits Venture Outdoors
- Tickets are still available for Friday and Sunday
- Friday, April 8 @ Elixir on Carson st.
- $10 gets you in the door – and the proceeds from each party for a purpose to go to a local nonprofit
- This month it is prom season wear your old prom dress or tuxedo
The Sugar Factory @ Bakery Sq.
- Benefits Future Tenant – the student run gallery that is affiliated with CMU
- Friday, April 8
- Music, Cupcakes, and art for sale
- 2nd Saturday of every month – brunch and a movie
- April 9 – “April in Paris”
5th Annual Braddock Chili Cook Off
- Saturday, April 9
- Braddock Elks Club
- $10 gets you chili to eat and the proceeds go to the Braddock Carnegie Arts Program
- Sunday, April 10 @ Sarah Heinz House
- get ready for the opening of Kayak Pittsburgh!
- Learn the basics of kaying in the pool
Support Your Local Brewer – Buy This Truck
- East End Brewing is selling their old beer delivery mobile
- 1976 Ford F100 pick up
- Only 34,000 miles
- $4000 or best offer
- details and more photos on craigslist here