Most Friday mornings at 6:45 am, you can listen to IheartPGH talk live with Jim and Randy on the WDVE morning show about things to do in Pittsburgh on the weekend. Here is our list of events and links to more information for this weekend.
- Friday, November 5 – Mullaney’s Harp and Fiddle
- Lisdoonvarna is the annual Irish Match Making festival – celebrated annually in Ireland and Pittsburgh.
- In the past 15 years over 70 couples have met at this event and lived happily ever after
Pittsburgh East Rotary Pancake Breakfast
- Saturday, November 6, 2010 8-Noon
- All you can eat pancakes from Pamela’s, sausage and bacon from Whole Foods and coffee from Enrico’s Tazza D’Oro
- Proceeds benefit East End Cooperative Ministry (www.eecm.org)
- Chinese auction items include an ipad and more!
- Saturday, November 6 – check in at 9am (early but you do get some breakfast)
- Meet at OTB Bicycle Cafe
- Bike the kegs back to East End Brewery
- Drink your first pint of Snow Melt Winter Ale
- For the 2nd year in a row the Steeltown Entertainment Project is hosting a film making competition
- Saturday, November 6 is the kick off event at Pittsburgh Filmmakers
- Anyone can write and submit a screen play
- Saturday, November 6, 2010
- Clothing Swap at WYEP Building on the Southside
- $5 donation to fill a bag of clothes
- Attack Theater Game Night – not your avaerage theater performance – come out an play four square and other school yard games. In between games – attack theater will offer short performances.
- This Saturday, November 6 – wear your tuxedos and ball gowns with tennis shoes
QuestYINZ – you have questions (about Pittsburgh), we have answers.
- Check out this weeks Q+A or submit your questYINZ here.
- Best Areas for Young Professionals to Live in Pittsburgh
- Safe and Recomended Neighborhoods for Retirees
Where are the Best Steelers Bars in Pittsburgh? Share your favorites here or email us at info-at-iheartpgh.com