With a 3 days weekend after a weekend of snow, everyone is in need of a reason to get out of the house – a perfect time to revisit one of the many great museums we have here in Pittsburgh. Here is a run down of some exhibits that are not to be missed.
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History – Whales Tohorā – A whale of an exhibit about whales will be at the museum until May 2, 2010.
- Tuesday–Saturday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m. , Thursday: 10 a.m.–8 p.m., Sunday: 12 p.m.–5 p.m. – The Museum will be open on Monday, January 18 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Carnegie Science Center – Highmark Sportsworks has reopened
- Sunday – Friday 10 am – 5 pm, Saturday- 10 am – 7 pm
- Senator John Heinz History Center – Pittsburgh a Tradition of Innovation – a look at things that were created here in Pittsburgh including the Mr. Yuk sticker and the Big Mac.
- Open 7 days a week 10am – 5pm
Check out this video from this History Center to learn more about Pittsburgh’s Tradition of Innovation