- Friday July 17, 2009, Noon, Market Square
- 20 or so brave Pittsburghers will be turning in their car keys for a month of low-car transportation, walking, biking, bus and Zipcar
- Thinking of joining Zipcar? – use this link and get $25 in free driving!
- lots of outdoor performances and all of the galleries along Penn ave will be open late
Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
- Saturday and Sunday at Schenley Park
- Cars will be on display and races will happen through out the day
- Look for La Scola’s Italian Ice – they will be there selling their amazing italian ice!
South Side Zombie Walk
- Zombies will be gathering at Town Tavern at 7pm and from 8-9 they will be strolling the South Side shops and bars
- 9pm – Concert for the Living Dead at Rex Theater
- Food, fun, arts and more
- Saturday – Immaculate Heart of Mary Festival
- Sunday – Art What You Got Arts Festival