Speaking of bikes, it is time for another favoirte annual bike ride – Friday, May 15 is the East End Brewing’s Annual Pedal Pale Ale Keg Ride.
THE RIDE: To help spread the word about what it means to operate an environmentally sustainable brewery (more on that here), for the past few years, we’ve been delivering the the very first PEDAL PALE ALE kegs of the season to a local tap-spot in a very unique way….BY BICYCLE.
Check out our post on last years ride with links to pictures from past rides. Last year over 220 people joined the ride! Join in and help them top that number again this year.
I did a little blog searching and found some other cool blogs that posted about the Pedal Pale Ale Keg Ride
- Bike PGH – also note that May 15, 2009 in Bike to Work Day – check out some of the biker breakfast stations.
- Columbus Rides – our bike friendly friends to the West are excited about bikes and beer in Pittsburgh too.
- FoodBurgh – has a post on the ride – check out some of their other great reviews of local watering holes too. This blog is a great new addition to the PGH blogging scene.
- The Brew Lounge – a great extensive blog about beer – has a nice post about East End Brewing and the Keg Ride
- FixedGear – another Philadelphia cyclist who is a fan of beer and bikes
Hello Guyz I added this post to my article site. You can view this here.respectjames kails______________________________________________easy candy recipe | Polywood Dining Chair | pet stroller
gallbladder symptoms says
Ouch…beer and bicycle driving…It could turn out to be a dangerous combination :))