I have happily been blogging about this event since the very first Duke of Ribs in 2006. This year the good folks at the Union Project have cooked up an even better competition.
Some of the best in the burgh will be competing including…
- Bill Fuller- Corporate Chef of Big Burrito
- Check out Bill’s blog – Hungry Fuller – he knows a few things about meat.
- Food 4 for the Soul – “Duke of Ribs” 2006, “People’s Choice” 2007
- BJ’s BBQ Smoke House “Duke of Ribs” 2007,
- Hamp’s BBQ- formally the Amateur category “Duke of Ribs” and now a proud business owner
- Worthy Rib’s and many more local favorites!
Raffles, local celebrity judges, the sweet sounds of DJ Supa C and homemade sides including world famous greens and mac and cheese. $5 gets you three bones and it is just $1.50 per side.
Duke of Ribs
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Union Project – Corner of Stanton and Negley Ave.
More blogs about Duke of Ribs – J (aka Son of Lumier) stopped the Union Project by for some ribs last year
[…] am at the “Duke of Ribs” competition at the Union Project to sample some of Pittsburgh’s finest bbqed meats. I wanted to share a picture of this grill. […]