Image via Wikipedia Iheart PGH is 3! – September 5, 2005 was the day of the first blog post here at I heart PGH – we started with a little post about our friends at Franktuary. 3 years later – still posting.
- Pittsurgh singer, song writer Brad Yoder performs at Pittsburgh hot dog shop extrodinare Franktuary
- Friday, September 5, 2008 – Noon
- Steelers Franks are back! – Steelers franks are Buy One, Get One FREE the day after a Steelers win!
- Roethlisfurter – gold Ben-ana peppers, black olives, and horseradish sauce
- Polamalunesian – our homemade mango pineapple salsa
- Saturday, September 6, 2008 1pm-late
- Classic Car Show, Artist Market, Live Music, Movie – The Creature from the Black Lagoon
- Twin HiWay Drive In
- Special grandparents Day family hike around Schenley Park.
- Sunday, September 7, 2008 – 10 am
- Did you know the official flower of Grandparents Day is the forget-me-not?
Advanced Warning – Next Saturday
- Duke of Ribs at the Union Project
- Steel City Big Pour at Construction Junction