Here are a few things that I hope to accomplish before the end of the summer…
- Attend baseball game – I don’t know why I haven’t been to the baseball game yet this year – I need to wathc more baseball
- Attend afternoon baseball game – I think this is a legitimate way to spend the afternoon
- Saturday Brunch at the Harris Grill – I am always happy to learn of a new brunch establishment. I am even happier to learn that they also do brunch on Saturday. Click here for the brunch menu.
- Venture Outdoors Perk Up Hike – 6:30 am is not that early’
- Ice Cream from Dave and Andys – I don’t think they have a website but I still love their ice cream
What is on your to do list for this summer? what am I missing from my to do list?
How about riding the chutes at Ohiopyle State Park?
And while you're there, take a walk behind Cucumber Falls. Hike Ferncliff Peninsula. Bike the Yough River Trail. Enjoy an "Ohiopyle Original Hoagie" at Fox's Pizza. Try to identify the strange smell in the restaurant at Holt's Department Store!
Sunday Night Concerts at North Park. South Park, too)
Bring a lawn chair or a blanket and relax on the grass, under the stars. Lots of room, good sound system. Bring snack. Enjoy a summer evening – and it's free.
Here's some great things the city has to offer that you can do with a friend or good date ideas:
Movie In The Park. There's enough socializing going on that talking isn't frowned upon… it's to be expected. http://www.city.pittsburgh.pa.us/Parks/html/cinem…
Along those lines, have a picnic in a park.
Or rent a kayak over on the north shore: http://kayakpittsburgh.org/
If water isn't your thing, bicycle or walk along the cities many riverfront trails: http://www.friendsoftheriverfront.org/new_pages/t…
Thanks Jake! I just went to kayak at the kayakPittsburgh downtown this afternoon. We had a great time!