I give this event my highest endorsement. Scott from East End Brewing does an amazing job of putting together great events. I have visited the brewery in the past for an open house and it is a great place to visit. Many of Pittsburgh’s best beer drinkers tend to hang out here.
Last year the charity open house raised over $3000 for PLEA. You can help them beat that number this year!
Reasons to spend your Saturday at East End Brewing’s Charity Open House
- Beer drinking for a charity organization
- Food from the Harris Grill – I really do miss them!
- Tastings of at least 10 different beers made right here in Pittsburgh
- Hanging out with Scott and Pittsburgh beer drinkers is more fun than going to the mall
- Food from my other favorite Pittsburgh restaurants
- Your mom really wants a Big Hop t-shirt for Chirstmas
East End Brewing Charity Open House
- Sat. December 8, 12-3 and 5-8
- Scott from East End Brewery opens his doors for beer and food to benefit PLEA.
- PLEA is a local organization that does simple but amazing things for families of kids with emotional and developmental challenges like Autism
- Tickets are $45 at the door