Alternative Transportation Festival and Scavenger Hunt
- Day long events about alternative transportation in Pittsburgh’
- 3 locations – Market Square, Schenley Plaza, South Side Works
- Scavenger Hunt via text message with over $2000 in prizes
The Boys of Lawrenceville Gourmet Spaghetti Dinner
- Meet your neighbors over some tasty spaghetti
- Proceeds benefit Lawrenceville
- The last spaghetti dinner raised over $4000 for the community
- Friday, October 5, 2007, 6-10pm
- St. Matthews Parish, 5322 Carnegie Street, Lawrenceville
- First Fridays on Penn Ave – everyone stays open late for a giant open house
- October is super special
- Union Project kicks of their barista partnership with Starbucks – coffee and desert reception
- Sprout Fund open house – check out their new offices
PUMP Mayoral Candidates Debate
- Important election is just a month away.
- Pittsburgh needs you to vote!
- Come here the two candidate running for mayor.
- Thursday October 11, 6pm, AJ Palumbo Center
- this weekend is the last weekend of RADical days.
- Regional Asset District taxes go to support lots of local stuff in the region.
- 2 weeks each year – the RAD people open up for free fun
- The Zoo is FREE on Sat & Free symphony concert on Sat. afternoon
- More events at RADworkshere.org
More, More, More…
- Columbus Day Parade – Saturday, Bloomfield, 11 am
- St. Mary of the Mount Ethnic Food Festival
- Next Weekend – South Side Step Trek