This morning I had to find a place with internet to do some work before a meeting. So I walked down the street to the coffee shop Make Your Mark on Reynolds street in Point Breeze. I guess this neighborhood needed a coffee shop – this place is packed and for good reason. Make Your Mark has all of the elements of a great coffee shop…
- Free Wifi
- Coffee & lunch menu
- Vegetarian menu
- Indoor & Outdoor seating – beautiful courtyard in back
- Plenty of trees to tie the dog leash too while you run in and get coffee, plus there is a Vet in the same block – very pet friendly
- Amazing looking mint chocolate brownies
- Big windows
- Interesting photography and art work on display
- Magazine rack with lots of interesting and clean magazines, including multiple copies of Ode.
Make Your Mark calls itself an “art space and coffee house” – so there is a big focus on art. There are sketch books and crayons/colored pencils on the table and big metal board to display your artwork.
There are also 2 great restaurants in the same block – The Pointe Brugge and Pino’s.
You can read the blog Eat It and Love It’s review of Make Your Mark here.
[…] my mark with good coffee, tasty food and free wifi – http://iheartpgh.com/?p=524 […]