Date(s) - Saturday, November 10, 2012 - Sunday, November 11, 2012
Harmony Museum will hold its annual German Christmas Market, “WeihnachtsMarkt” on Saturday and Sunday November 10th and 11th 2012. Come experience the fun and flavor of the German Christmas Markets held each Holiday season in Germany.
Saturday November 10th
11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday November 11th
12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Call 724-452-7341 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission is $7 for adults, $5 for seniors, $3 for students and children under 6 free.
Admission includes: Museum, miniature train exhibit, vendors, artisans and craftsmen, antique show and sale, horse drawn wagon ride, weavers and quilters, wine and beer tasting, Santa and Mrs. Claus, kids crafts and activities and all day German style entertainment
Saturday Entertainment Schedule
- Burke’s Bavarian Brass – 11:30 to 2:30 p.m.
- Alpen Schuhplattler Dancers – 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Pittsburgh Swiss Singers – 3:30 t0 4:30 p.m.
In Stewart Hall
- Wha-Ke-we-nn Dulcimers – 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Seneca Valley Girls Madrigals – Carol along with them as we celebrate the Tree Lighting! 5:30 at the Festival Entrance
Sunday Entertainment Schedule
- The Frank Palombi Band
- 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Alpen Schuhplattler Dancers
- 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.