THE NORTHSIDE CHALK WALK IS A FREE FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT! Stroll Multiple participating venues on the Northside – chalk in hand!
Each location will have side walk chalk for you to help make our side walks beautiful! We ask that you please do not use the chalk on any private property.
Family Friendly Chalk Walk – 11am
518 Foreland Street
-Start at AIR: Artists Image Resource with the AIR Clothing Swap and Upcycle running from 11-5pm (Donations welcome day of)
Hands on activity: Custom screen print your new found clothes!
40 West North Ave.
– Walk through Allegheny Commons Park over to City of Asylum Bookstore at Alphabet City to peruse books and a treat at Casellula at Alphabet City
Buhl Community Park at Allegheny Square
-Cool off at the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh Splash Water Zone in Buhl Park from 11-3pm! FREE
422 Foreland Street
– Check out the artist vendor market and grab a bite to eat at James Street Gastropub and Speakeasy-
Music at James St:
5pm | Speakeasy | $5 | Tony Campbell’s Jam Session
8pm | Ballroom | $10 | Working Breed, Yellow Paper Planes, Charm & Chain, and Danielle Ponder & The Tomorrow People.
9pm | Speakeasy | $10 | Starship Mantis & Dr. Slothclaw
502 E Ohio St
– Get your sweet fix at Arnold’s Tea
– Go back to the clothing swap @ AIR to rummage through more clothes! Clothing Swap Open until 5pm!!
Adult Chalk Walk starts at 5pm
507 Foreland Street
– Grab a drink at Allegheny City Brewing and listen to Jim Storch play some music and grab some food at the food trucks on Foreland.
1055 Spring Garden Ave.
-Wander over to Spring Garden and visit Wigle Whiskey Barrelhouse & Whiskey Garden for a cocktail.
800 Vinial St
-Head over to Penn Brewery for a brat and a brew.
1720 Lowrie St
– Get your groove on Scratch Food & Beverage
9pm | PLAY | Downtempo & Experimental Electronic Music
ADDITIONAL FAMILY FRIENDLY ACTIVITES
– AIR Clothing Swap and Upcycle
– Live Chalk Painting, art stations, food trucks and artist vendors!