We’re back again, and on the last day of the 2017 fish fry season!
Keep Pittsburgh Fishy is an annual secular fish fry benefiting local progressive organizations. Get your fish fry fix while supporting equality!
This year, our proceeds will benefit New Voices Pittsburgh, a local organization dedicated to the health and well-being of Black women and girls through leadership development, Human Rights and Reproductive Justice.
We’ll be partnering with local restaurants to bring you some awesome side dishes to enjoy with our classic fish sandwiches and a delicious vegetarian-friendly option. In addition to that, we’ll have a dessert table, raffle, photobooth, drinks, and live entertainment. This is an all-ages event!
$10 gets you…
– Our classic spiced cornmeal-crusted FISH SANDWICH on a hearty bun with a tasty Sriracha mayo “tartar” sauce – OR – a vegan sun dried tomato hummus/pickled carrots/arugula sandwich prepared by 52nd Street Market
– Coleslaw (vegan!), prepared by Apteka
– Macaroni & cheese (vegetarian!), prepared by The Vandal
Plus, for a few bucks more…
– Desserts provided by Ben Houck
– Drinks both alcoholic and non from Spirit’s fully-stocked bar (don’t forget your ID!)
Stay tuned for more updates!
For more info about New Voices Pittsburgh, check out their website here: http://www.newvoicespittsburgh.org/