Winter in Pittsburgh calls for a cozy bar crawl! Heinz History Center, Wigle Whiskey, and the Omni William Penn Hotel are teaming up for an indoor bar crawl inside the Omni William Penn Hotel Downtown.
Drinks and snacks are included on 5 stops throughout the crawl featuring Wigle spirits and conversations about Prohibition history with curators from the Heinz History Center in conjunction with their new “American Spirits” exhibition.(http://www.heinzhistorycenter.org/exhibits/american-spirits)
1. Wigle Whiskey Bottle Shop & Tasting Room: Pick up your drink passport and pour of Threadbare Cider
2. Speakeasy: Grab a cocktail made with the Wigle Heinz History Center special release of Prohibition Rye
3. Palm Court: Enjoy an Omni William Penn signature cocktail
4. Tap Room: Boilermakers with Wigle whiskey
5. Wigle Whiskey Bottle Shop & Tasting Room: Whiskey neat and whiskey chocolate, plus $5 off bottles of Prohibition Rye
A complimentary admission to the Heinz History Center American Spirits Exhibit is also included in the ticket!
Tickets Required: $34/person at wiglewhiskey.com