– 4 p.m. Saturday, April 29, 2017, to 2 p.m. Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 85 36th street in Lawrenceville
– Anyone can submit one piece of art to the show to be viewed and bid on by the public. Pre-registration is suggested and all art should be dropped off between 10am and 2pm on Saturday. A photo ID is needed and ALL artwork must be submitted by 2pm to be included in the show.
– The 20th annual Art All Night will feature original artwork, activities for children and adults, an art auction and live entertainment. Throughout the night, guests can participate in collaborative art activities and enjoy performances by local bands and comedians. On- site artists will collaborate to create a work of art, and the live art auction held at noon on Sunday, April 30th gives guests a chance to bid on the pieces created during the 22-hour period.
– Art All Night merchandise is also available for purchase. All the proceeds from the evening directly support Art All Night.
– Children’s activities will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday, April 29th, and again 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Sunday, April 30. The children’s area will be adjacent to a youth-friendly section of art; the rest of the show is uncensored. Children and families will have the chance to do CD scratch mandalas, take away chalk art, participate in yarn and marble painting, and contribute to a collaborative piece that will be sold at auction called “Unity in Diversity”. There will be the puppeteers, storytellers, silk screening, button making and the cardboard village among other fun activities.