This morning I clicked on the link in a recent tweet from Steve Case…
— Steve Case (@SteveCase) August 27, 2014
… and I spotted a familiar site on the Rise of the Rest website.
Take a look at the video that is on the front page of RiseoftheRest.com – while everyone talks about the view from Mt. Washington, I never get tired of the view of Pittsburgh as you come through the tunnels.
The Rise of the Rest tour, which is organized by AOL co-founder Steve Case stopped in Pittsburgh earlier this summer. Pittsburgh startup SolePower was the winner of the $100,000 prize.
Click here to see just the video that is being shown on the Rise of the Rest homepage.
Here are some other articles and posts about the Rise of the Rest summer visit to Pittsburgh… articles
- Case bus tour stop in Pittsburgh gives startups opportunity to meet investors (triblive.com)
- Steve Case pledges $100k to SolePower during Pittsburgh visit (pehub.com)
- Entrepreneurs in 4 cities have chance at $100K each (usatoday.com)
- Detroit gets all the press, but Pittsburgh is the Rust Belt’s unsung startup hub (pando.com)
- $100K Up for Grabs in Pittsburgh (tech.co)