Here are a few links that we’ve shared on Facebook and Twitter that you may have missed.
- Check out the latest email blast from the Saxifrage School. The Saxifrage School is working on some awesome ideas around education. I’m excited to learn more about their upcoming Dev.Year program. @SaxifrageSchool
- The Pittsburgh League of Women Voters has been doing excellent non-partisan voter education work in the city and county. You should like them on Facebook here.
- The Bloggers from eatPGH have a new book – Pittsburgh’s Chef’s Table. Check out the book launch party at Marty’s Market on December 7. @eatPGH
- Just discovered the blog Downtown Living – lots of great photos from someone who lives downtown. @thejunctionman
- Speaking of Saxifrage School, check out this post by the school’s director on Medium – Learners in Residence: join our higher-ed lab as a full-time student
- Here is a great photo of Schenley Park and Forbes Field from April 24, 1936 via reddit.com/r/pittsburgh
- THE BEST Christmas Commercial ever will be on the air again this holiday season. Air times for Eat N’Park’s Christmas Star Commercial are available here. @eatnpark
- Pgh gets some national attention – SwissMiss (which is one of my favorite non-Pittsburgh blogs) has a post about Pittsburgh artist Vanessa German who is the founder of LoveFrontPorch (you may have seen the “Stop Shooting We Love You” yardsigns). @swissmiss
- We’ve been raising money to support the CHS Holiday Project. A special thanks to Miss Pennsylvania, Annie Rosellini, for supporting the cause. @MsPAorg