One of THE BEST ways to see Pittsburgh is from the rivers. If you have been a regular reader of IheartPGH, you know how much we love kayaking around town with Kayak Pittsburgh. Last summer, thanks to the REI and my sister who spent a summer in Hawaii, I spent most of the time on a standup paddleboard. (If you saw some crazy lady driving down Penn ave with a large surfboard on the car – that was probably me). Whether your sitting in a kayak or standing on a board – Western PA offers lots of great places to paddle.
SurfSUP Adventures, a paddle board tour company located here Western PA, is bringing the Reel Paddling Film Festival to town this Saturday.
SurfSUP Adventures is hosting the 2013 Reel Paddling Film Festival for the Pittsburgh area on Saturday, May 11.
- 3pm SUP Instruction and paddling activities
- 5pm Film Screenings begin –
- Time is subject to change due to weather so please stay posted for updates the SurfSUP facebook page prior to the show.
- Vegan Food Truck An amazing array of organic and vegan friendly food options will be offered by Randitas Grill!
- Tickets are $12.00 in advance or $15.00 at the door. You can purchase tickets at: Ticket Sales
- Where: 229 Howes Run Road, Sarver PA 16055
- Facebook event – https://www.facebook.com/events/320731168044100/
Here is the trailer for the Film Festival:
Here is a video from the folks at SurfSUP Adventure with some paddling scenes from Western PA:
- 02 April 2014 at 1:04pm
- Discounted Tickets for Banff Mountain Film Fest this Sunday! | I heart PGH
[…] Paddling Film Festival & Try Paddleboarding – This Saturday ...