I know there are a few folks that read this blog that LOVE mac and cheese. The Carnegie Library in East Liberty is hosting a Mac & Cheese Cook-off on Saturday, February 25, 2012.
Think you have the best mac & cheese recipe in town – you can enter to win fame and prizes too.
Registration is required.
Judges for the event include:
- Danielle Brendel: Retail Manager of Sweet Tammy’s Bakery
- Megan Lindsey, Co-owner of the Franktuary Hot Dog Truck
More details and registration information available here.
- The World’s Best Mac and Cheese (whitehothair.com)
- 3 Tips for Making the Cheesiest, Most Over-the-Top Mac ‘n’ Cheese of Your Life The Cheesemonger (thekitchn.com)
- Baked broccoli mac and cheese (snixykitchen.wordpress.com)