Pittsburgh Restaurant Week 2012: January 16-22
Next week forget about cooking and cleaning up your kitchen, and make a reservation somewhere for Pittsburgh Restaurant Week! From January 16-22, participating Pittsburgh restaurants will be offering discounted specials and dining options for locals to get out and enjoy some delicious food at inexpensive prices.
It’s a chance for people from the city, suburbs, and surrounding areas to eat out at some great local restaurants even if they’re on a budget. OpenTable has teamed up with Pittsburgh Restaurant Week to make your dinner plans even easier by letting you make reservations online for select restaurants.
The following is a list of restaurants that we are hoping to check out next week, the full list can be found here.
- Alma Pan-Latin Kitchen Regent Square $25 Fixed-price Three-Course Meal
- Bite Bistro Bellevue $15 Fixed-price Three-Course Meal
- Bocktown Beer and Grill Monaca and Robinson $20.12 Tapas-style Meal with Beer Pairings
- Braddock`s American Brasserie Downtown Pittsburgh $25 Fixed-price Three-Course Meal
- BRiX Northside $30 for Four-Course Dinner for Two
- Meat & Potatoes Downtown Pittsburgh $30 Fixed-price Three-Course Meal
- Mediterrano Millvale $30 Fixed-price Three-Course Meal
- Pino’s Contemporary Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar Point Breeze $30 Fixed-price Three Course Meal
- The Porch at Schenley Oakland $30 Fixed-price Three/Four-Course Meal
- Toast! kitchen & wine bar Bloomfield $30 Fixed-price Four-Course Meal
- Verde Mexican Kitchen & Cantina Garfield $25 Fixed-price Three-Course Meal
For a limited time get $50 in ride credit when you sign up for Lyft using the code IHEARTPGH.================================