Yes, its true the Carneige Science Center has a laser show set to Lady Gaga, appropriately named Laser Gaga. In honor of Halloween and all things lady Gaga – the Science Center is hosting a Laser Gaga Costume Contest – put on your best poker face and head down to the science center – there will be prizes for the best costumes.
Please note the fine print on this one – sorry folks – don’t wear meat to the science center:
- While we encourage your costumes to be creative, they must be appropriate for a family-friendly establishment.
- Costumes must NOT feature organic materials such as raw meat, anything alive, expose skin in a provocative manner, or use offensive language or graphics.
- Any masks worn should not cover the entire face.
- Carnegie Science Center has the right to refuse any costume that it deems inappropriate.
Laser Gaga Costume Contest
@The Carnegie Science Center
Saturday, October 29, 2011
10 pm – Laser Show
to enter contest you must arrive 45 minutes before the laser show
Cost: $2 members, $8 non-members
Looking for some more Halloween fun – you might enjoy this video of Halloween decorations set to LMFAO’s Party Rock Anthem. (If you are reading the email version of the post, click here to see the video)
More Gaga Links…
- Whew! There ARE #LadyGaga costumes for dogs! Look no further! (kissbeep.wordpress.com)
- How To Dress Like Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake & Andy Samberg From SNL’s ’3-Way’ Skit For Halloween (fresh1027.radio.com)
- 10 Halloween Costumes to Avoid (gawker.com)