Jim Krenn RAW is a video podcast by Jim Krenn. In this video series is a kind of behind the scenes look at what happens in Pittsburgh when Jim isn’t on the radio. If you are new to Pittsburgh – these videos are a great way to learn about some of the things that are staples here in Pittsburgh. Start with this episode on the Primanti Brother’s sandwich. Just in time for Halloween Jim Krenn checks out one of the Haunted Pittsburgh Tours.
Sean Collier has been running Haunted Pittsburgh Tours since 2008. Tours run April through October each year. You can read more about Haunted Tours in the Post-Gazette here.
This is the last week for the Haunted Tours for the 2011 season. Tours are almost sold out! you can buy tickets for the Haunted Pittsburgh Tours online here. As on Monday am there is still space left on the following tours:
- Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2011 @ 7pm – Haunted Oakland Tour
- Thursday, Oct. 26, 2011 @ 7pm – Station Sq./Mt. Washington Tour
- Friday, Oct. 28, 2011 @ 7pm – Station Sq./Mt. Washington Tour
- Friday, Oct. 28, 2011 @ 7:30pm – Ghost Ride
- Saturday, Oct. 29 2011@ 7pm – Station Sq./Mt. Washington Tour
- Saturday, Oct. 29 2011 @ 7:30pm – Ghost Ride
- Saturday, Oct. 29 2011@ 9pm – Station Sq./Mt. Washington Tour
- Sunday, Oct. 30 @ 6pm – Haunted Oakland Walking Tour
We have tours in Oakland on Wednesday at 7:00 pm and Sunday at 6 pm; our Ghost Ride launches Friday and Saturday nights at 7:30; our Station Square/Mt. Washington tour runs Thursday at 7 pm, Friday at 7 pm, and Saturday at 7 pm and 9 pm.