Just a quick reminder that we are partnering with ScoreBig to give away $100 in credit. And for every person that signs up via this link – IheartPGH earns $1 – which we then use to support more great Pittsburgh stuff.
A quick recap:
- What is ScoreBig? Think priceline for concert and sports tickets. Save big on last minute tickets. Click here to read more about it.
- How can I win $100 in ScoreBig credit to spend on any tickets I want? Just sign up for ScoreBig using this link
- When does the contest end? Sign up by midnight EST on July 20, 2011
- Does it cost anything to join ScoreBig? Nope. nada. just a few seconds of your time.
- What kinds of cool Pittsburgh projects does IheartPGH support? Pittsburgh day of giving, non profit events, Pittsburgh kickstarter project and more.
Baseball Tickets and More – since ScoreBig is still in invite only mode – currently there are a bunch of Pirates tickets available to bid on. When I was looking at the site a few weeks ago there were concert tickets for upcoming concerts available as well.
First you select how many tickets you would like and where you would like to sit.
Then you make an offer on what you want to pay for those seats. ScoreBig gives you an idea of how much people have paid on recent offers as well.
You can make one offer on each star rating every 24 hours. Your offer includes all fees and delivery charges too.