I am having a hard time getting my brain around the fact that summer is here. I have been out of town for much of may – and it seems like spring just merged into summer.
I have also been inspired by reading some other works and I am thinking about a little blogging challenge for the summer. I would like to compile a big list of things to do here in Pittsburgh this summer and blog my way through the list. These things need not be expensive. I have a few ideas but I wanted to see what you would put on this list. I hope that many of you will join some of the fun too – would love to collaborate with other bloggers, photographers and Pittsburgh lovers on this!
Here are some ideas that came in from Twitter on Friday:
- Plan a Tweetup at PNC park with Twittsburgh
- Attend the Mattress Factory’s Urban Garden Party
- Visit Paige’s Dairy Mart
- Kayak with Kayak Pittsburgh (I thinking of setting a goal of miles to kayak)
- Take a sewing class at Cut & Sew Studio
- Attend an outdoor yoga class
- Run some neighborhood 5ks – which ones?
- Dine at Curry Away – just learned about this place and have heard great things!
- Drive the entire Red Belt (how long would that take?)
- 30 June 2011 at 9:06pm
- The Summer Fun Blogging Project | I Heart PGH
[...] few weeks ago we wrote a post asking for suggestions for things to do in Pittsburgh ...