Infographic – Why Buy Local?
One of the things I mentioned in the post about KayaFest – was supporting local businesses like the BigBurrito restaurants because they support good things in Pittsburgh.
Thank you to my friend Tara (who runs Daffodil Vintage – an online vintage shop that is based here in Pittsburgh) for sending me this infographic on buying local. Lots more info on how spending your dollar locally benefits your community.
(Click to enlarge)
Read more about buying local…
- “Buy Local” – Does It Work? (dustinlsmith.wordpress.com)
- Are You Right for a CSA? Tips for buying into Community Supported Agriculture (via Food Freedom) (wilderside.wordpress.com)
- Queensland’s “Buy Local” restorative campaign ignored by it’s own hypocritical government (intentious.com)
- Revitalizing Rural Communities by Being Reasonable (liveruralnl.com)
- Buy Local This Weekend At Unique LA’s Third Annual Spring Show (laist.com)
For a limited time get $50 in ride credit when you sign up for Lyft using the code IHEARTPGH.================================