Thought this would be of interest to some of our readers who are interested in non-profits and how they work. The Young Nonprofit Professionals Network is hosting a workshop on nonprofit laws.
YNPN Pittsburgh Presents: Nonprofit Laws You Should Know
REGISTER NOW!May 25, 2011; 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Allegheny HYP Club, 619 William Penn Place, Downtown
This evening workshop will feature an expert panel and include a formal presentation with a facilitated Q&A.
Nonprofit Laws You Should Know will focus on the dos and don’ts of lobbying as a nonprofit as well as touch upon insurance and liability issues. Complimentary appetizers will be provided. Cash bar.
- Jack Owen, Esq, Rhoades & Wodarczyk, LLC
- Todd Whiteman, Nonprofit Insurance Specialist at Enscoe Long Insurance Group, LLC
Facilitator: Erin Molchany, Executive Director, PUMP
Here are some other interesting blog posts on nonprofits…
- Six Online Fundraising Tools You May Have Never Heard Of (nonprofitorgs.wordpress.com)
- Why are so many non-profit salaries so low? (paulkonasewich.com)
- What Should Be Included in Not-for-Profit Bylaws? (brighthub.com)