Christmas is just 22 short days away! But fortunatly for you there are lots of fun places to shop this weekend – pick up some great gifts and support Pittsburgh Businesses.
Last Unblurred of 2010 – Stroll along Penn avenue for the monthly Unblurred – held the first Friday of every month – businesses and galleries stay open late for fun times.
- The Cotton Factory is hosting another Tee-Rex Event from 6-10pm, they will have t-shirts for sale, local crafts and local beer for drinking (Click here for Facebook event).
- Pittsburgh Glass Center kicks off their Holiday Glass sale this eve – the glass sale will be open Saturday and Sunday as well.
- C Space Collective has their annual holiday show this evening as well – lots of local artists will be selling gifts
- Need a gift for a coffee lover? Stop into Voluto Coffee – they are serious about coffee and can help you select the perfect beans. The also have some other gift items available for the holidays. (Note they close at 6pm on Friday)
I Made it Market – This is your chance to pick out the perfect gift – over 100 local artists will be selling handmade gifts galore – from t-shirts to soap, jewery to totes. The I Made it Market will be set up in the former Ann Taylor Loft Space next to REI in South Side Works.
- Friday, December 3 5-10pm
- Saturday, December 4, 12-5pm
But wait, there is soo much more…
- Steeltown Anthem has a great blog post with even more shopping events this weekend. Check it out here.
- Lawrenceville Joy of Cookies Tour is happening this weekend too. More details available here.