I know that these Make-It-Now work shops are one of the most popular date events that we have posted around Valentine’s Day. Great to see that the Pittsburgh Glass center is offering a Make-It-Now Ornament for the holidays.
Suitable for ages 10 and above – you can stop by the glass center and make a colorful glass ornament to display in a window or on a tree.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Pittsburgh Glass Center, Penn Ave
Facebook Event Page – http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=174650799219243
Cost is $25 per ornament. Pre-registration is not required but it is suggested that you call ahead because the event does fill up.
Also check out the Glass Center’s Holiday Glass Sale for more great gift items. Another way to shop locally and support Pittsburgh.
Some more posts on holiday ornaments…
- Scissor & Fold Photos into Origami-like Ornaments! (content.photojojo.com)
- Trash Your Old Ornaments and Build Lego Ones Instead [Lego] (gizmodo.com)
- Making Glass Ornaments (niebruggestudio.com)
- 03 December 2010 at 4:12am
- Shopping, Christmas Cookies, Steelers, Fashion Show – Radio Round Up – December 3, 2010 | IheartPGH.com
[...] Make and Take at Pittsburgh Glass Center ...