Here are some links/articles/blog posts that are worth a look:
- Black Bear Sighting – Participants in the Venture Outdoors hike near Moraine State Park sighted a black bear and her three cubs last week on their hike and they were able to get a few photos too.
- Upper Lawrenceville’s MauraMori Cafe keeps breakfast and lunch in the neighborhood – New cafe opens in Uppler Lawrenceville. PopCity checks out this new breakfast and lunch spot.
- The Surprisingly Hip Banjo Club Heats up the Elk Lodge – Pop City takes a look at the weekly banjo club – a free event each week at the Elks Lodge on the North Side.
- Parks Are Free Photo Contest – Check out these amazing photos from the Pittsburgh Park’s Conservancy contest – great photos of the parks from all seasons. The one of Schenley park with the skyline are great.
- New Orleans weekly e-newsletter – NOLAlicious – Heading to New Orleans? Check out NOLAlicious – Sloane, one of the cofounders, is originally from Pittsburgh.