Shop Lawrenceville This Sat – Streets Sale, Handmade Love and Flea Markets
Lots of fun shopping in the Lawrenceville area this Saturday!
First up – make a stop at this big bad garage sale extraordinaire – just got the details from this Friend of IheartPGH (FoI<3PGH) – stop by and pick up some neat stuff.
- Big Multi Stop Garage Sale – Fisk, Main and 40th Streets
- Saturday, June 26, 2010 – 9am-1pm (rain or shine)
- PUT ON THOSE WALKING SHOES, CRACK IN TO YOUR COOKIE JAR AND COME ON OVER TO LAWRENCEVILLE FOR THIS HUGE STREET SALE!!! GET SOME EXERCISE AND SOME GREAT BARGAINS. WE HAVE TREASURES GALORE. WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
A Wedding Show for those who love handmade – Perfect timing! I got a call from a very good Friend of IheartPGH this week called this week to say she was engaged! And facebook tells me another FoI<3PGH is engaged too. Pittsburgh handmade community has been working hard on putting together a wedding show for those who love handmade.
Hand(Made) In Marriage is Pittsburgh’s alternative, indie wedding show. Our goal is to offer the people of Pittsburgh a cool place to meet vendors who can provide them with something outside the norm.
I am eager to see what goods they have in store – and this just isn’t gifts – check out some of Pittsburgh’s
- caterers – we <3 Flying Biscotti Catering
- printers – lots of letter press love – (there is a print from Sapling Press we have been wanting to pick up)
- hand made gifts
Hand(made) In Marriage is being held at Wildcard – Pittsburgh’s super great handmade gift shop – located at 4209 Butler St. A complete vendor list with lots of other information is available at HandmadeInMarriage.com.
While you are in the neighborhood – why not visit the Flea Market – every Saturday is the lawrenceville Little Flea – which is held at the corner of 36th and Butler St. from 8am-3pm – more info at http://lawrencevillelittleflea.blogspot.com/
Since you are near – there is a new shop in town – check out some of the great new, vintage and reconstructed clothing at Pageboy Salon & Boutique - located just down the street from the Little Flea at 3613 Butler St. We stopped in for a peak last week and love some of the vintage dresses for summer time.