Back again for another summer of fun – free concerts on Walnut St. in Shadyside. Walnut Street is closes to traffic and opens for music and more.
All of the proceeds benefit the Western PA Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. It looks like the concerts are free – and that you can spend $2 on a wrist band for beer. If you know more about how this works please leave a comment below.
- Saturday June 26th – Donora and Bon Journey
- Saturday July 24th – Survivor Alexis Grace from American Idol
- SaturdayAugust 21st – Kelsey Friday and Dancing Queen
All concerts start at 7:00 pm but get there early for raffle participation. The festivities will end at 11:00.
Prices: $2.00 wristband
Happy Hour: Between 7:00pm and 8:30pm $2.50 Miller Lite
Post Happy Hour: Between 8:30pm and 11:00pm $3.50 Miller Lite
- 25 June 2010 at 3:06am
- Move the Music into the Streets – Radio Round Up, June 25, 2010 | IheartPGH.com 23 July 2010 at 3:07am
- Blues, Pool Parties, Free Scuba Lessons, Vintage Car Racing – Radio Round Up – July 23, 2010 | IheartPGH.com
[...] Jam on Walnut – Donora and Bon Journey ...
[...] Jam on Walnut ...