Here is what we discussed on WDVE today – you can listen to IheartPGH chat with Jim and Randy of the DVE morning show most Friday mornings at 6:45 am.
- This months First Friday on Penn Ave has a giant art and enviroment festival
- Friday, April 2 5-11pm – Start at Pittsburgh Glass Center
- Demonstrations, Activities, Live Music, Food, Wine, Fashion Show, Art and More – see what is happening with geek and green in Pittsburgh
- Stop by The Cotton Factory HQ on Penn Ave for extra special t-shirts not available online
- Friday and Saturday at Heinz History Center – meet the Stanley Cup and other Pittsburgh Hockey memorabilia
- Share photos of your homemade, tin foil Stanley Cups with IheartPGH here.
Spring Has Sprung! Bikes and Italian Ice
- You know that winter is officially OVER!
- Golden Triangle Bike Rental is now open 7 days a week – rent bicycles right at the Jail Trail
- La Scola’s Italian Ice – the tasty homemade italian ice will be at Penn Mac on Friday and Saturday
- Starting Saturday, April 3rd and running every Saturday through the summer 8am-3pm
- Lawrenceville hosts their own mini flea market at the corner of Butler and 36th Street
- Crafts, antiques, live music and more!
- ClankWorks is Pittsburgh’s newest bicycle shop located in Lawrenceville.
- To celebrate the leisure activity of bicycle riding they are hosting Pittsburgh’s first Tweed Ride
- April 3rd, Meet at Doughboy Square at 3pm – the ride will finish at Piper’s Pub on Carson Street
Egg-cellent Egg Hunt at Carnegie Museum
- Saturday, April 3rd, 10-2pm – scavenger hunt for egg related activities around the museum
- lots of hands on activities, free with museum admission