- Saturday, February 6, 2010, Noon-5pm at The Union Project
- Over 50 vendors with gifts and more for you favorite valentine
- Casino Night to benefit Western PA Humane Society
- Saturday, February 6, 2010
- RARE Opportunity to check out the PAPA – Professional and Amateur Pinball Association Headquarters located in Scott Township – home to over 400 pinball machines
- Watch the Super Bowl on the big screen at AVA – 126 S. Highland Ave
- They will be rolling out the grill for all your meat (and vegetables)
Vote GTECH in Pepsi’s Refresh Everything
- Pittsburgh non-profit GTECH is in the running for $50,000 dollars
- GTECH = Growth Through Energy Community & Health
- GTECH helps communities creat jobs and cleaning up vacant lands by growing sunflowers
- VOTE everyday at http://www.refresheverything.com/gtech
- Thursday, February 11, 2010 & Friday, February 12, 2010, 8pm
- The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra performs music from the classic video games
- Cupcakes from Dozen – special valentine’s day gift box available
- Make it Now – Glass Heart or Flowers – Feb 12. at the Pittsburgh Glass Center – Register Now – this event fills up fast – http://www.pittsburghglasscenter.org/events/eventDetail.aspx?catID=3!
- Tickets are on sale for the South Side Soup Contest and Tour – Saturday, February 20, 2010 – Tickets are limited! – http://www.showclix.com/event/8132/
YIKES – sorry about that – I spoke too soon – Mardi Gras kicks off next Tuesday!
- Tuesday, February 16, 2010 – 5 p.m.
- Hofbrauhaus, SouthSide Works
- Featuring Dixie Doc from 5-7 p.m. and The Boilermaker Jazz Band from 7:30-11:30 p.m.
- From 5-7 p.m. $6 Liter and $6 Hurricane Specials.