Pittsburgh Holiday YouTube Fun
I am sorry I didn’t get to post this before Christmas but the Eat N Park star commercial is a classic – so we can still enjoy it after Christmas too. (I love that EatNPark continues to air this commercial each holiday season – read more about the commercial and lots of other smiley things on the EatNPark Blog here).
And here is another holiday video that is sure to bring some joy (and I believe it was filmed here in Pittsburgh too!) what is sure to become a new holiday classic – Let the Belly go Jelly.
Looking for more holiday fun online – check out some of these posts…
- A Modest Proposal For Holiday YouTube Videos [Clips] (kotaku.com)
- Social Media Marketing and the Holidays (marketing-helper.com)
- 5 Ways to Connect With Santa on the Web (mashable.com)
- Happy(?) Holidays from Bing: the new commercial (liveside.net)
- Mashable’s Holiday Gift Guide (mashable.com)
- Butterballs or Cheese Balls, an Online Barometer (nytimes.com)
For a limited time get $50 in ride credit when you sign up for Lyft using the code IHEARTPGH.================================