So what are Pittsburghers really searching for online? Over the past year, I have been following the idea of search a little more closely. I know that lots of people come to IheartPGH looking for more info about Big Jim’s In the Run – I was a little confused by how this could be so popular because the post about Big Jim’s is from 2006. Fortunately, I was sharing this story with someone who watches the Food Network and apparently there was an episode of Diners, Drive-in and Dive’s where they visited Big Jim. Check out the great photos of dinner at Big Jim’s from awesome Pittsburgh food bloggers Joe and Betsy.
I have also been upgrading the search here at IheartPGH – thanks to a nifty tool called Lijit – you can now get more info from the searches and I can learn more about what the searches are about (and the folks at Lijit are super nice too – they even fixed some formatting errors on my site).
- carnegie library oakland
- rivers casino
- cmu directory
- ccac blackboard
- kdka news pittsburgh
- cmu blackboard
- cmu hub
- parkvale online banking
- port authority pittsburgh
Some more reading about Google Zeitgeist….
- Facebook Remains Among Fastest Growing Search Terms For Second Year (allfacebook.com)
- Google Publishes Zeitgeist 2009 – Michael Jackson Crowned King Again (techcrunch.com)
- The Fastest Rising Google Queries in 2009 (googlesystem.blogspot.com)
- What Did the Internet Search for in 2009? (readwriteweb.com)
- Year-End Search Lists: Data Porn Based on Flimsy Science (gigaom.com)