SUNDAE MARKET – October 4
Sundae market is a flea market on the Schenley Plaza lawn that showcases local artists, young designers, and people who just cleaned out their garage. So forget Craigslist, and stop bidding on eBay, come to Schenley Plaza and have some human interaction with sellers, or customers.
Spaces are FREE if you bring your own tables, or tables are available for
rent. visit the website for more info: http://sundaemarket.com
Everything kicks off at 12pm and goes to 5pm.
Musical tunes provided by: OLIE 6.0 FM
Once again it will provide an opportunity for Pittsburgh’s creative to sell their work as well as a chance for patrons to update their art collections and closets with original pieces from vendors of this city’s extraordinary homegrown talent.
- For Sale: Your Michael Jackson Memorabilia (npr.org)
- Visionary Arts Festival in Schenley Plaza (iheartpgh.com)
- ItsMySale.com – Keep An Eye On Craiglist All The Time (killerstartups.com)
- Craigslist Never Ceases to Amaze (markevanstech.com)
- Great Lake Swimmers at Schenley Plaza (iheartpgh.com)
For a limited time get $50 in ride credit when you sign up for Lyft using the code IHEARTPGH.================================