Just wanted to post a quick update to let everyone know we are working on the problem. I was away last week and returned to find that IheartPGH was reposting old posts as new ones. The daily emails are automatically generated so I apologize that you have been getting emails with old information. I am not sure what caused the problem – maybe some unhappy Detroit fans? Just kidding.
It looks like the site was hacked and I know that Google had listed it with a warning. I have fixed some things up and it looks like the warning has been lifited. The IheartPGH twitter account was also suspended – I have filled out the form to have the twitter account fixed and I am still waiting on that.
The great folks at WeFixWP are looking into the back end to check and see what the issue may be. Hopefully we will be back to normal shortly.
Some more blog posts about the fail whale…
- The FAIL Whale has nothing on the white whale (inquisitr.com)
- Lego Fail Whale: “Most loved error message in the world”? (thenextweb.com)
- Google Gets Its Own Fail Whale (techcrunch.com)
- GMail Fail Whale (blogs.msdn.com)
- NYTimes Twitter Account Hacked; Move Along, Nothing to See Here (mashable.com)