Image by angegreene via Flickr
- Friday, February 13, 5-9pm
- Pittsburgh Glass Center, Penn Ave. East Liberty
- Saturday, February 14, 2009 7-11pm
- $4 per couple
- Roses for the first 200 ladies through the door
- Contests, Prizes, Chocolate, Hot Chocolate and Tea from Caribou Coffee
The Royal Tenenbaums at the Oaks Theater in Oakmont Friday and Saturday Night Morning After Brunch at the Harris Grillaka Wake Up Break Up Brunch
Sunday, February 15th marks “The Morning After”, and Harris will honor this occasion with avariety of “Wake Up and Break Up” brunch specials (served 10am-2pm), includingthe “It’s-Not-You-It’s-Me Omelet” and “Let’s-Just-Be-Friends French Toast”.Guests can also drown their sorrows with half-price Bloody Marys until 4pm.
- The Mayor is holding a contest and asking people to submit 6 reasons why you love your neighborhood.
- Lists, Essays, Photo Essays and Videos.
- The top entries will be displayed on the website and on the Pittsburgh Cable Channel.
- February 14 & 15, 2009
- Four Points Sheraton, Mars
- Friday, February 20 5:30-9:30pm
- Finnegans Wake, North Shore
- Meet and Greet with fellow Pittsburgh Bloggers
Other Things to check out this weekend…