Image by caseywest via FlickrIt has been a busy busy holiday season and I didn’t get a chance to post this video before December 25. But since today is technically Christmas – if you are Eastern Orthodox, then I can still write about Christmas. I even found a message board that lists some Eastern Orthodox services in Western, Pa. You can also go to St. Nicholas in Homestead for Christmas services on Jan. 7.
I am posting this great commercial from Eat N’Park for two reasons
- it is just great and should be watched every year
- it gives me a chance to highlight the fact that Eat N’Park has blog. They have even posted about the history of this commercial – the Christmas Star ad has been around for 26 years old.
Check out some of these other bloggers who wrote about the Chrstmas Star – it is pretty cool to see so many people who are warmed by these 30 seconds of advertising.
- Kiddy.org – I also like the Corona holiday ad.
- The Wasatch Report – Utah resident who is a self described grinch loves this commercial too.
- Szia Robyn – she is originally from Sewickley but is spending the year in Budapest and missing this commercial
- FutureDerm.com – This ad is also loved by a future dermatologists
- Classic Christmas Ads, CollegeJolt – I also like the Hershey kiss commercial