Image via WikipediaPittsburgh blogger Julie Gong who writes A Blog of a Good Time has been writing a series of posts called “25 Things You Should Buy Me.” She has some great gift suggestions. While I am not a fan of these hats, and I agree this is , but $700+ is a little too much for my gift lists, here are some of the gift ideas she offers – if you know where to buy these items in Pittsburgh please let me know. Julie – can you add some Pittsburgh items to your list?
- Soup and Sandwich Tray
- BottleBob Bottle Cap Punch – I agree this would also make me want to use a straw more often.
- Don’t Give Up T-shirt – this shirt is really great (even if it is made in Philadelphia) . I like that it is handmade and from the wonderful world of Etsy.
- Coke Bombs – agreed – these are great and they do look like ornaments! I am sure the recycling crafters will make the empty ones into great things too. Where can I find these?
Some related reading on gifts, wrapping and less expensive hammocks…
- From The Kitchn: Wrap Gifts in a Dishtowel
- WrapSacks – the Eco-friendly way to give this Christmas
- Queen gives coasters as Christmas gift to staff
- Most Popular Gift Ideas on Amazon
- Quick and Simple Presents to make and give
- Best Sources for Cheap (and Cheap-ish) Hammocks