Image by ginsnob via FlickrThe kind souls who write the e-newsletter for the Big Burrito group included this handy list of Happy Hours in their last email (as well party with Chef Bill Fuller). I thought it would be wise to republish this list here for future reference. Where else do you go for happy hour? Please leave a comment below or send an email so we can keep adding to this list.
- Casbah, 5 pm to 7 pm
- Visit our comfortable lounge or bar for a wide selection of cocktails and wines for just $6. Plus, $1 off all beers by the bottle.
- Eleven, 4 pm to 6 pm
- Eleven is rolling out a brand new, romance-centric special to warm up the cold city evenings. Our Martini + Oyster Happy Hour has three $6 items: Martinis, 1/2 dozen oysters on the half shell, and several wines by the glass.
- Kaya, 5 pm to 7 pm
- One of the city’s happiest! Kaya keeps it delightfully simple with half off all* single serving drinks. Beers, wines, tropical drinks, cocktails, you name it. Great with a couple tropas. *There are a few odd exceptions, including perilously strong Belgium beers.
- Mad Mex, Times vary by location. See madmex.com for all the juicy details.
- The stuff of legends and myriad accolades! Half off wings, 12 & 16 oz margaritas and our dazzlingly wide selection of drafts. Plus, $7 Big Azz Margaritas!
- Soba, 5 pm to 7 pm
- Pull a cozy chair up to the Soba lounge fireplace and warm your spirit with $6 house cocktails and select wines.
More reading on Happy Hour:
- Candied Bacon Martini
- Craigslist: Missed Connections
- Hats, Legs, Daiquiris, Sailors: LUPEC Boston’s “USO Show”
- Five Websites to Help You Get Your Drink On
- LUPEC Chicago: Cocktailing for the Ladies