Due to popular demand, “My Tale of Two Cities” will play at the Penn Hills Cinema starting Monday, December 1, running through Saturday, December 6, at 7:15 p.m. (76 Federal Drive Penn Hills Shopping Mall 412.243.1831; they are closed on Wednesday). On Monday, filmmaker Carl Kurlander will be there to introduce the film and discuss it afterwards.
A DVD of the film is also available from the WQED online store. WQED has a number of great Pittsburgh documentaries available for sale too. Perfect holiday gift ideas!
Some other holiday ideas are movies set in Pittsburgh. Here are just a few…
What is your favorite movie set in Pittsburgh?
For more holiday gift ideas check out some of our other gift ideas.
Some more articles about Pittsburgh…
- Here’s to you, Pittsburgh!
- Happy Birthday, Pittsburgh!
- Pittsburgh to celebrate 250th birthday
- Robot 250 Festival Pushing the Definition of Robots
- 05 December 2008 at 6:12am
- IheartPGH.com » Blog Archive » More Tales of Two Cities
[...] More Tale of Two Cities Showings and other movies filmed in Pittsburgh ...