Image via Wikipedia I first learned about the Sundae Market from Carrie who is one of the great creative folks behind the Imadeit Craft Markets (see past post on IheartPGH here) – I stopped by the Sundae Market last fall and it was a perfect sunny Sunday afternoon. The Sundae Markets have returned this year and there are 2 more left this fall. The Sundae Market folks have a new website – SundaeMarket.com – They have been busy organizing markets in some other great cities like Buffalo – definitly sounds like something the GLUE – Great Lakes Urban Exchange folks would be happy to hear about.
Stop by Schenley Plaza on Sunday September 21 and September 28 from Noon to 5pm
- I Made It crafters will be selling handmade goodness
- DJ Nugget
- Joy Ike
- Spanning Time
- and some other flea market finds – you can even register to sell your stuff.
More blog post about flea markets –
- Come Flea With Me Country Living
- Grayslake Flea Market
- Lost, and Then Found.
- Favorite LA Area Flea Markets?
- Old Photos: Creepy, Amazing