I have this event marked on my calendar but I was grabbing some lunch yesterday at the Union Project and the flyer for this event really caught my eye. The printed version of this flyer is really beautiful as the printing is in gold metallic. Anyhow here is my list of reasons why you should attend this event, in no particular order:
- learn about coffee from some of the best people in coffee in Pittsburgh – I really don’t know what the difference between a cappuccino and a latte is (yes – I have been pretending I know, but I really don’t) and I think it is about time I find out.
- The people from Aldo Coffee are latte art experts and they have a great blog
- La Prima Expresso is the most amazing coffee I have ever tasted – I wasn’t a coffee drinker until I discovered La Prima and I usually drive to the strip district on the weekends just to visit La Prima.
- All proceeds benefit the Union Project
- Snacks! I really like snacks
- Who knew there was a Pittsburgh Area Coffee Association – PACA – they also have a website that links to more coffee place in Pittsburgh